This live event took on 15 February 2022!
Now in its 15th year, the Tax Magic webinar is recognised as a key event in the tax calendar.
It's not to late to access the webinar recording!
Our expert speakers will guide you through:
- Finance Act 2021 - explained section by section in plain English:
- tax and USC rates and bands
- remote working
- benefit in kind
- flight crews
- ARF/AMRF changes
- pre-letting expenditure
- non-resident landlords
- micro-generation of electricity
- EIIS changes
- capital allowance changes
- hybrid mismatches and interest limitation
- the new digital games relief
- VAT changes
- CAT changes
- stamp duty changes
- penalty changes
- residential zoned land tax (RZLT)
- Real life case studies and recent tax appeal cases.
- Q & A session with the panel - all tax topics - your chance to get answers to the questions that have been annoying you.
- Alan Moore from Tax World Ltd
- James Caron from Lucas Financial Consulting
- Gary O'Mahony - Managing Partner with O'Hara Dolan & Co
In addition to your 3 hours CPD, you will receive by post:
- taxmagic 2022
- tax guide 2022
- seminar handbook including slides (pdf)
Not a premium member? click here to join.